Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Birthday My Boys

TinkerArmyBoy is home for a visit. TinkerSon is most pleased to see his brother, although he'd probably cut his foot off before admitting it. Boys. They never change. Inseparable for the first few days, and we actually went almost 72 hours before the first real battle of wills. Arg. So they are off to the amusement park today - when there is a heat advisory out. Can't teach them anything.

Saturday night they chose to stay home and "bond"


Somehow I don't think watching tv, sitting on separate couches, on separate laptops is bonding, but then what do I know?



I use to refer to them in the plural as the boys. Never the twins. Didn't allow anyone to do that. As children wont to do, they grew up and moved on.

However, I found it most interesting that as adults now, they were VERY offended when they heard me say to their dad one day, "are the boys in or out?" And I was referring to the cats.

Yes Virginia, you can replace your sons with cats.

No comments: