Saturday, May 21, 2011

Still Here

Well, I'll admit that I don't pay much attention to the news. I don't check internet news often except when it screams at me, I don't have cable tv so I'm not "tuned in" 24/7 to some station, and while the free chanel will flash ticker things at the top or bottom if there is blizzard or tornado warning, I don't usually have the tv on. That being said, I haven't seen anything about millions of people finally meeting their maker today.

So, does that mean the weird preacher dude was wrong? Can't imagine that.

Did whoever you believe in decide no one is worthy?

Are we really already in hell and this is as bad as it gets until each individual person gets it right? (That's my personal belief)

Does Mother Earth really control our destiny? (another personal belief)

So, I guess really what happened is, that like the Y2K hysteria, someone, or several someone made a lot of money off people's vulnerability and sacredness. And will now spent the next few days justifying their actions.

What really is sad is that some people sold or gave away all their belongings. What is going to happen to them now? Is the whacko who started this going to take care of them? Nope, I'll bet not.

No comments: