Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Today’s challenge is 10 catalogues you get and enjoy. I don’t get 10 catalogues. If this were knitting magazines I might stand a chance. Some over the years I gave up because I just wasn’t interested in the content, and some stopped coming because I didn’t buy enough stuff from that company. I get how it costs them money to print and mail. But I too like nothing better to sit on the porch with a cup of something and peruse through a catalog for an hour or so.

Catalogs I get now:
1. LL Bean
2. KnitPicks
3. Chicos

Catalogs I’m planning on checking out thanks to Carole:
4. Vermont Country Store
5. King Arthur Flour
6. Victorian Trading Co.

Catalogues that use to come twice a year:
7. Montgomery Wards
8. Sears

I don’t get Penzy’s catalog because they have a store near me and I can just pop over there, and I use to get some seed/flower catalogues but stopped because everything in my garden is just green once the iris finish blooming. What is in there now keeps coming back and doesn’t require any extra effort on my part. The best kind of plant.

No comments: