Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Five - Four - Three - Ten

Nope. Not random numbers. It has been a challenging week here at the Tinker house. TinkerArmyBoy came home for two weeks. That is always a lovely time he has a little down time, we all take randm days off work to spend one-on-one time with him, we do family stuff, and are sad when he leaves.

TinkerDaughter moved home for 3 weeks in between apartments. Her new apartment isn't "quite ready" yet. Hmmm, hope they get their act together. Most of her things are in storage, the rest are spread over the house.

That gives me the Five. Five adults in my house.

TinkerArmyBoy and TinkerSon shared a room growing up, but as childen moved in and out, rooms were shuffled. TinkerSon moved into TinkerDaughter's room when she moved out. Tinkerpro converter TinkerArmyBoys room into the guest room when he moved out, and turned the old guest room into TinkerWomanCave full of yarn, fiber, spinning wheels, sewing area, comfy knitting chair. That room now also has TinkerDaughter's fiber/yarn in it because it should not go into storage. If I get brave enough, I'll take a picture.

That is my Three. Three Bedrooms.

TinkerDaughter has two cats. Tinkerpro has two cats. They've not met yet. Poor Flynn has been hiding uner the dresser since he moved in.

That is my Four

Vehicles. TinkerDad has always had cars. The first car he ever bought sits in our driveway. When there were three teenagers living in the house we had so many vehciles, the insurance company gave us fleet rates. It was embarassing, but a good discount. I counted last night. I have ten cars and one motorcycle in my driveway/front of the house/ across the street.

Five Adults
Four Cats
Three Bedrooms
Ten Cars

1 comment:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Enjoy your time with the Tinker Kids. . .I will pray the serenity prayer for you. . ."God grant Tinker the serenity. . ."