Thursday, May 19, 2011

Three Things for Thursday

Okay Carole I'll Play.

Three Things About Television:
1. I watch NCIS faithfully. And Big Bang Theory. Sometimes NCIS LA. And
that is about it.
2. I use to watch Gilmore Girls with TinkerDaughter, faithfully every week.
I have all the seasons on DVD and watch them too.
3. I don't have cable tv or a dish. And I probably never will, I refuse
to pay for television, and I've not yet figured out those newfangled
things called hulu or ruku or whatever.

Three Things About Books:
1. I don't read as much as I use to, it makes me fall asleep.
2. I love my kindle. I have a lot of books yet to read on it, and a list
a mile lone of what I want when I get around to reading what is on it
now. And I don't like cooking or knitting books on it. I need to
touch those pages.
3. When the babies were little and I was nursing, it was stressed that
your baby needed to hear your voice. I read Nora Roberts books
out loud to them.

Three Things About my Hobbies:
1. I'm a slow knitter, and a little ADD so it is sometimes hard to sit
still for long periods of time.
2. I have unrealistic expectations about how much knitting I will get
done this summer (see ADD above). But they are, finish the red
sweater by the end of May. Start and finish the next sweater in
June and July. Start the Hannah Faulkenberg sweater August 1 and be
done by October 1, 2011.
3. If I'd sit still for a few hours, I'd get the rest of the sleeve
done and another sweater will be ready to put together.

What will tomorrow bring?

No comments: