Sunday, May 15, 2011

Not Happy Camper

I told mom it was totally unfair that Jack got to post and I didn't. She said have at it. Today was the day she wanted to catch up on "stuff" she said, after she left me again all day yesterday. And she came home happy. What's that all about? So to teach her a lesson, I spent all morning outside sleeping under my iris plants. The hosta are huge and pretty soon I'll burrow a space under my favorite one but haven't decided which one yet. Jack takes the other side of the garden.

Everything was moving along just swimmingly this afternoon, TinkerDaughter came over to change her oil. She use to be my mommy, but she moved into an apartment and said it would be nice if she made me move from my nice big house, Jack (who sometimes I wish would move away) and then I'd be cooped up inside forever. I was glad she made that decision, and always like it when she comes over. She calls me her puddinpop. Just so she doesn't think that means she can stick me in the freezer we're good.

Then TinkerSon2 decided he'd clean the gutters before it rained again. He didn't check with me and worse he didn't warn me. Do you know what kind of crap comes out of the gutters and flies all over my garden? Do you know how loud the blower is? Do you know what kind of crap comes out the downspout which I sleep next to????????????????????????????

I am NOT a happy camper and plan to spend the rest of today inside. On mom's bed. I hope I have fleas.

No comments: