Friday, May 20, 2011

Dentist

I was at the dentist office today getting a cleaning. I'm a super whimp when it comes to the dentist, although since they now make me come every 3 months it isn't as traumatic as it use to be. Nitrous is a given and I'm thinking vallum would not be misplaced.

But today was one of those days where I was just done by 3pm. All I could think about was my feet hurt and a massage would be wonderful instead of a tooth cleaning at 5:00.

Lightbulb Moment! How cool would it be if when you were laying in that chair having them pick and poke at your teeth, you could also get a foot massage? I'd pay a LOT of money for that!

Have a good weekend, think I'll make an appointment for some reflexology.

The hygienist was not impressed with my insight.

And I'll be seeing the dentist in 2 weeks for those fillings that have failed :(

No comments: