Thursday, May 5, 2011

Finals

Done with school for time being. Will probably sign up for fall class after nice long summer break. WHich really isn't a break because I do work at the school, and since I really have nothing to do with the students but everything to do will keeping the campus running, cleaning, maintenance, etc. we don't get much of a break. Well except with less students and staff, I can usually get a parking place closer to my buiding. Except I've been trying to park at the other end of campus to force myself to walk more. GOTTA get with the program, my summer clothes are a little tight and since they were new last year I'm NOT replacing them.

Here is keeping my fingers crossed that I did well on test last night. I think I did, which is usually a sign that I didn't. But maybe.

No comments: