Friday, May 6, 2011

Fitness Friday

I don't have my own personal trainer anymore. Semester is over. That means that I am not accountable to anyone on Friday on how much I worked out in the past week, and to make me work hard and sweat for awhile on Friday afternoons. So, I did little this week. I did adjust my diet some, and decided when I finished the open bottle of wine the other day, that I would not have wine this month. This month only. because I know that while red wine is good for you, it is also full of calories. And I also know that I pulled out my warm weather clothes, and the pants, they be a little . . . snug.

So while I didn't work out as much as I should have in the past week. I've mostly gotten over the habit of an afternoon snack, even when I wasn't hungry, I'm eating a better breakfastwhich makes me not want to snack in the morning. So all in all, it was a good week.

Oh, and the semester is done. I took my final on Wednesday and and now tkaing a break until the fall semester.

No comments: