Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fitness Friday

Oops. Since I no longer have my personal trainer, I fell of the wagon. Big time. So today I will walk for a few hours to get back in the groove.

On the plus side, I've been a little more careful about my eating habits. I've given up cookies for breakfast which is a biggie, and I've also given up a candy bar in the afternoon. When I eat better for breakfast and lunch, I'm not hungy in the afternoon (there's a shocker huh?) and it just took me a couple of days to convince my brain that it wasn't really hungry. I don't usually drink soda anyway so the few that I might have in a one month period isn't missed, and I'm drinking a lot more water. I also decided to give up my glass of wine every night for the month of May. May might not have been the month to pick to go alcohol free, but I'm doing it. We shall see if the saved calories are really countable.

Off to get ready for my walk. Wonder how far I'll make it.

No comments: