Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Frustration. This has been a week of frustration for me so I decided to go with it.

1. Someone hacked into DD's email and sent out some link thing. Of course it didn't work. Of course I tried. Then my anti-virus software got all excited. Fortunately, it seems to have done it's job.

2. DD is all poopy because while I got the email, so did her x, his mom, both his brothers, two of his cousins, and one aunt.

3. We still haven't gotten any good snow, and the storm that seemed most promising for later this week has already petered out. I don't want to have to move up north. But I'm thinking about it.

4. DH broke a front tooth tonight. Pretty much completely off. I'm a whimp, I can't look. It will be Thursday before he can even get in to see the dentist, and we all know that it will be another week or two before they can fix it.

5. DH sounds like a 4 year old with a lisp - that's actually kinda funny.

6. I pissed off the cd player in my truck, it is holding the cds hostage and won't play them or let them come out. One is borrowed from the library. Don't want to think about how much it's gonna cost me to get that fixed, or replace the entire cd book to the library.

7. I missed a call from my boss tonight. He never calls, and it was 4 hours before I got the message. I know to a normal person, that isn't a bad thing, but I get this "irresponsible" feeling when things like that happen.

8. I've been talking to a friend whose wife died a few months ago. It wasn't totally sudden, so they had time to prepare so to speak, and he was devistated. But now he's stuck in the feeling sorry for himself and what point is it to get up in the morning phase, and I just chewed his ass. Pointed out that his kids need him, his grand kids need him and his wife would be really pissed if she knew about this crap. Then I felt like a moster.

9. I suppose to be finished with a pair of socks for a dyer. I'm no where near finishing them. I hate the pattern, not loving the yarn color, and probably should use different needles. Okay, so I could solve thatproblem by going to the LYS and getting another set of needles, huh.

10. I've got the cat on a diet. It's been two weeks. It is not pretty in my house. He is starving all the time. The other cat is on a diet by default, but he's figured out if he stays inside when the fat cat goes out, he gets extra food. The other cat just sits in the kitchen and howels. Please Jack, just lose a pound or two. The sooner you do, the sooner life can get back to normal.

No comments: