Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oh

I forgot that just because you want something, and you want it now, it doesn't happen that way. Darn.

So, I haven't changed the diet too much yet, but I've got the list for next market trip ready and that will include the good for me stuff, and I'm getting rid of the bad stuff that is left in the house - but that consists of serving it to my family because it would be worse to waste it in the trash than in my body. I figure I'll work it out of my body, and it isn't as if I haven't been eating it all along anyway. And the boy will probably rebel if I change too much of the food he consumes at one time. But tonight it's salad and grilled chicken so we're almost there. I'm about out of frozen strawberries so I'll have to make another warehouse run, but my morning smoothies are going to change to green this weekend anyway. I'm wondering about yogurt. I make my own so I know there isn't too much extra crap in it, and I'm pretty sure most of my problems are with white bread products, not dairy and I'm really interested in knocking those out, de-tox a bit and see what happens next. Gotta go get some vitamines this weekend, and more chicken cuz I just don't do fish. The fish oil pills are bad enough, but not bad enough to make me eat fish.

I have no knitting to share, but all I need to do is close off the toes of a pair of socks, finish the handle of a market bag, and I finally found a colar that I like for my cp hoodie. I liked the pattern but I don't do well with hoods on my sweaters. So, althought now I'm going to jinx myself, I will get that one started, it will be a good spring sweater, a little heavy but since if I'm not in the middle of a hot flash I'm usually cold it will be just fine until June. So then I will be caught up (I think) on my ufos. Of course, I got a whole box full of projects in bags ready to do one a month. Hmmm, well Maybe I'll make that my March goal to start, if I get the rest done in the next 3 weeks. hahahaha

And I'm thinking about making one of those duct tape dress forms for me. Should I wait for the belly flab to go down? How hard can they be to make? I'm gonna be with the girls on Saturday, and one of them is in desperate need of a diversion for a few hours, and how much more diversion could she have than wrapping me in duct tape? And we're having key lime pie. Maybe I'll bring a dish for lunch.

No comments: