Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Family Time

While I've been working on losing weight hahaha, I try to work on balance games on the wii every night and walk on the treadmill, my requirement is no less than a mile a day. I'll up it before March, but you gotta start somewhere and I believe in setting the bar low to start with.

Tonight while I was doing the same old same old exercises and ds came down to see what I was doing, the challenge was on. Apparently there are games I haven't seen yet, so we had a little challenge. He's 23. I'm more than that. So, besides the stupid hit your head on soccer balls, and in my case cleats, we played golf, I rocked the first time, NOT the second. We had a snow ball fight, we're pretty even on that one. The skateboarding he can have. But now I've got a few more games to try, and I always check his score and work to beat him. after all, I am his mom and the days of letting him win are so over.

Haven't stepped on the scale yet, gonna wait until the end of the month for that one too, but slowly eating better.

No comments: