Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sunday's Menue List On Tuesday

So, I realized this week that I've done poor on my eating habits, well I've known that for awhile, but I stepped on the scale yesterday, so we'll just not mention that.

The menu for this week is:
Saturday: Whole chicken in the crock pot - and then no one was hungry
Sunday: Chicken and rice we didn't eat Saturday
Monday: Sloppy Joes with baked beans and green beans
Tuesday: Veget. chili
Wednesday: Roast beef sandwiches
Thursday: Moo Shu Chicken
Friday: Baked Ziti

Now if I can just get my morning smoothie back on routine, and remember to take a lunch. I don't feel hungry then, and I don't need to snack but I can't convince myself not to. If it is above about 40F I walk at lunch and that helps, but by mid-afternoon I'm drowsy. Probably from not eating right or getting enough water. I dropped my favorite water bottle last week and need to replace it.

No comments: