Saturday, February 5, 2011

Late to the Game

10 on Tuesday is today 10 on Saturday, because I seem to just plain be behind.

So, 10 things on my nightstand

1. Red lamp. My room isn't red, it is shades of pink and white (well that sounds kinda gross but it isn't) and the red lamp tickled me when I saw it.

2. Alarm clock, although I'd like to re-think that.

3. Kindle because I've been trying to read more. Except reading seems to put me to sleep.

4. Light for my Kindle, because we didn't have power for 24 hours and I was reading by flashlight, so my DH very thoughtfully went out and got me one just like his.

5. Tissue - tis the season and all that.

6. A basket to hold the various things on my night stand.

7. TV remote when it's not lost somewhere in the middle of the bed.

8. Jack.

So, I guess that's only 8 things, since half the top has to be clean for Jack to sit on and stare at me - when he isn't sitting on my chest smothering me.


well, it has been too dark to take pictures here the last few days, I tried, and had to give him treats to get him on the nightstand in the middle of the day. Since his photo shoot wasn't successful, he went to find Dan's clean laundry.

No comments: