Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh My

I read a few blogs. Not many because like Ravelry, and the internet in general, they suck up your time. In a good way of course, but they suck up the time anyway. So yesterday I read Norma's blog. I like her blog, she is real and down to earth. She makes you feel like she is talking just to you and is your friend. She made a comment about being in a comments contest with another blogger and we all needed to do our part. So I did, I don't comment on blogs very often, but I'm all for helping the "cause".

SHE WROTE ME BACK!!!!!! More than 2 words! We could have had a regular email conversation, except I was too embarassed to write again.

That email made me as giddy as I was the day I sat down on the metro train and was next to no one other than Wendy D. Johnson. After she got off the train I called my sister and acted like a stinkin 13 year old who just met Bobby Sherman.

I'm such a dork.

No comments: