Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tuesday

I have a very furry cat on my lap, he is stretched all the way down my legs and it is hot. It is also difficult to use the laptop and I'd better not drop it.

I've been trying to cook dinner more often. Not always successful, but I'm getting better about it. Last night I made fajita/stir fry stuff. The boy didn't come home before I cleaned up so I put some in a small container for lunch, and I put the rest on another container for the boy to heat up when he got home.

I was talking to daughter when the boy came home, so I told him that leftovers were in the cool whip container that said ice cream on the lid. DD said you have GOT to stop doing that. booy said yeah. I looked at them.

DD said, you open the refrigerator, see the cool whip and grab it, get a spoon, open the coolwhip container up and . . . there is no cool whip inside

meh, it's not that good for you anyway.

1 comment:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

hmmm. . .I thought that's what cool whip containers were for! And I always thought it very smart (and thoughtful) of the packagers to give me free "leftovers bowls" when I bought their product. . .hmmm