Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Couch to 5K

Still recovering from the weeked, but will try and get the rest of the pictures downloaded so I can share.

Yesterday I joined the Couch to 5K in 9 weeks bandwagon. Oh my. Last spring I would walk almost 5 miles every evening with my daughter. We had a routine, and did it at least 5 days a week. I didn't really do much else for exercise and lost weight and felt great. Well, I was also eating better but that's another story.

So I got on the treadmill last night with the first week podcast and got started. Hmmm, I have a feeling I'll be doing week 1 for two weeks. But that's okay. You do it every other day for at least three days this week, and I can supplement it with a workout tape I got to try. And I'll stick with the wii exercise/games because they are fun, and I need the extra stretching. Last night while walking/jogging my calves were really starting to ache, but they feel fine today so we shall see.

No comments: