Monday, March 14, 2011

Finished Project

A week or two ago I finally put a knitted project up. It wasn't finished but I had at least started my Constant Companion Bag, which I have been wanting to make for oh, about 5-6 years. Time blurs ya know? I finished it today. Well, I don't like the way the handles look so will probably re-do them, but I want to use this NOW, so will and just change the handles later.

Ready to felt

The top band

Gotta have 5 feet of each I-cord

The tools. I didn't want to pound on the grommets directly on the cement, oh yeah, they weren't part of the pattern, but I did them anyway. So I went looking for wood. Found just the right piece but when I picked it up there was a baby slug. UGHHHHHHHHH. So I knocked it off, then wrapped the wood in foil and plastic wrap just in case.

wierd sideways picture, but it shows my button from Phat Phiber March Box.

Bling because I could


Fini, I think I'll be very happy with this new knitting bag!

No comments: