Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Experiment

I'm going to stay off Ravelry for an entire 24 hours. Hope I don't implode. I realized today that I spent more time at work on Ravelry than I did on actual work. That sure is a good way to get fired isn't it?

I'd give it up for Lent but that seems a little extreme. So I though, 24 hours. I can do anything for 24 hours, can't I? Hmmm, that remains to be seen. So while I will keep checking my email, and the like, no Ravelry.

Already I can't imagine. I enjoy the controversial topics that get people really talking and well, not arguing but two opposite sides. And there are always a few people who are so passionate about their feelings, they get so frustrated when they can't change everyone over to their "side". Those are the ones I like to mess with the most. I'm cruel aren't I?

Easily amused? Why yes, I am. So what are your vices?

No comments: