Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!

No. I won't be wearing green today. I'm not Irish. That doesn't mean I don't like the Irish, I do very much indeed, but I also don't feel compeled to wear green. It must be latent dislike from grade school days when if you weren't wearing green to school on St Patricks Day you got pinched. Hard. Back in the "day" this kind of behavior and bullying was, for the most part, ignored. And if someone pinched you and you were wearing green. Oh well. Bah

I was reading a friend's blog GenaWomack.com (no, I haven't figured out the linking thingy yet) and sometimes my kid's friends amaze me. Part of her post was pick a theme song. Learn all the words immediately, keep it on your ipod, cds in your car, wherever. That's kinda a cool idea. Now I'm going to be thinking all day what theme song should I have? Some days Another One Bites the Dust would be appropriate. Or I will survive.

What song would you pick?

No comments: