Friday, December 31, 2010

Eye Candy Friday

So, today I'll get the rest of the house together because I too like to start the new year out right, and I've been in a funky funk so will work more on figuring out why that is.    Of course, I was off work all week and didn't get as much done as I had hoped, do we ever?   But I did accomplish getting the kids school stuff organized and into smaller boxes - I have all their awards, report cards, programs, etc saved in case they every want them.   My mom didn't do that for mine, which I didn't mind until I found out she did for my sister.   And I'm HOW old?  I got the tree down, the house is still relatively clean, life actually is good.

Here's a picture of the Hyperbolic corched coral reef, it is awsome.   If you're in the D.C. area go see it, it isn't just one huge exhibit, itis many huge exhibits.



Have a Happy and Safe New Years Eve!

No comments: