Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

It has been blessedly quiet here this season, even with all the little kidlets home, and my baby is 6' tall, so I guess not so "little" anymore.

Today has been extra quiet, all children are out visiting friends, left chores for me, which is a-okay, I have spent the day thus far, cleaning up my girl cave - pictures to follow.   Getting the kitchen back in order which didn't take nearly as much time as it could have, and knitting and running errants.  DM's blackberry broke.   DT's blackberry broke two weeks ago about the sametime my non-blackberry bit it.   I told both of them when I had my phone replaced, be sure to set your phone so the numbers save to your sim card.   If you don't and the phone craps out, you're out of luck.    DM said okay.   However, he did not heed my words.   He did not heed my words in June when he dropped his phone into the sewer system so had to make use of the insurance plan he had on a phone he had owned for 3 weeks.   At that time I said, write those numbers down somewhere, or type them into a program on your computer.   Something.   Okay mom, he said.   HA!   So I took my little self out in the snow to the repair center since this is something I could do for my boy while he was out playing and thus out of my hair.  They said, oh, this phone is broken,  then they said, oh, his sim card is empty and there is no way we can get the contacts off his phone.   It won't come on no matter what we do.    Oh well.

This is my new favorite mug of which I am enjoying a warm drink now waiting for the stupid snow to finally start.   I want snowmagedden.

Arggg, they just said on the radio we dodged a huge, huge storm.   WHY???????  Comeon weather, it is Sunday, I don't have to go to work until January 3rd.   I want snow!

No comments: