Monday, December 27, 2010

One Week

I have the next week off.   What I would like to do is get the basement finally cleaned and organized.   And I'd like to sit in my comfy chair in my happy room and knit all week.   And I'd like to bake yummy stuff to eat.   Unfortunately I don't feel like doing anything!    I wanted to finish a pair of socks today.   The toes keep looking like elf toes.    I need to finish a market bag.   Using flax.  It just plain is bothering my hands, but not like cotton does - oh yeah, I've got a market bag in cotton I need to finish too.   Ive got another two pair of stocks to get off the needles and I've got a pair for me I want to start in sparkly yarn. 

But, I did get my happy room half cleaned today, I got hooks and a pole hung on the wall and draped an antique quilt made by my great great, maybe great grandmother.  

Tomorrow DS, DD and I are off to do tourist things in D.C.   Will have to bundle up because the boy gave me his list of places he wants to go to, and most of them are outside.    Well, they say the wind will die down later tonight.   Let's hope.

No comments: