Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

Dreary day, of course we have lots of  wet, but that just brings  fog since when it has been really cold here, and the sun  shines, and then  the clouds and moisture come, of course the warm air comes too so we get rain and fog not snow.    I'm sure the people in the mid-west would be glad for my rain/fog.    I would be glad for their snow.   I am not glad to hear that the roads will probably be icy in the morning though :(

Still working on that old holiday spirit.   I'd wanted to get a tree yesterday, but that didn't happen and I wanted to study more for my test, but that didn't happen either.   I studied a lot, there is  still so much more.   Why is it that you have to memorize all sorts of useless stuff for a test that if you ever needed to  use again, would be readily available to look up in a matter of seconds?    I understand  memorization is important, but I also understand that I'm old, there is a lot that I know, and a lot that I don't know but I know how to figure it out.    That's how I got my last job.   When asked about all the stuff I didn't know, my pat answer was "I'll figure it out".    And I have.   Bah!

okay, now I'm off to study for a bit more then go to the cell phone store because my phone is really unhappy.    First it started deleting contacts randomly.   They just disappeared out of my list.   However, if someone called, their name popped right up, so what's up with that?    Now the touch screen doesn't work.    Since that is where I dial out, check messages, sent text messages, I'm without. 

No comments: