Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So, I've apparently taken a blogging break.   Didn't really mean to, and I sabotaged myself by saying silently, I should write every day even if it's stupid rambling.   The best way to get me to NOT do something is to say I'll do it.   I need to practice better reverse psychology.

So, for Wednesday . . .

School starts for me in a week and I must be insane to think I can take two classes - one being a condensed version that will be done in 8 weeks - which is the part I like.   The other is biology.   I haven't taken biology since sometime in the . . . well just after christ was promoted from a corporal.   But in order to improve my mind and get a whole 4 year degree it is a necessity. 

The economics class scares me a little, not so much becuase it's economics and not really a "math" class . . . which I also have to take several of, but becuase when I got on line to the site rate my professor this one didn't show up.   So I checked rate my college and then looked for the professor, she still didn't show up.  So then I looked her up on the college web site.   She's a liberal arts teacher.   WHAT does that mean?   has she ever taught this class before.   Does she know anything about it?   So will it be lectures and lots of tests?   Lots of papers due?   Group projects (pleasedeargodno) 

Well, gotta take it.   The only other way to take it is at a different campus and traffic just sucks in this area so why would I sit in traffic for a couple of hours to get to a class I can take 3 miles from home?    

Will have to keep everyone posted on this one - and now that I've said it, you may hear from me about it when I graduate - HA

No comments: