Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rude Inconsiderate People

Don't you hate it when someone opens their mouth and nasty crap just spills out.   Not bad word nasty crap, but speaking without thinking, no control switch, diarrhea of the mouth crap. 

Well that was me on Thursday night. 

I wasn't thinking, I was annoyed and pissed and tired.   No, there is no excuse for it, and had I said it to my sister or close friend, she would have understood where it came from, maybe slapped at me a bit to remind me that I'm not all that special and then it would be done. 

But no.   I said it to a relative stranger.   An on-line friend who hadn't had time to become a friend yet.  And I've thought of nothing else for the past two days.

So now I need to go suck myself up some balls and humble pie and apologize.

I hate being a grown up sometimes.

No comments: