Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Can Do This

Mid-Week.   School started Monday, so I've had each class one time.   Last night I came home at 7:15 and was in bed by 9:00.   This morning I didn't want to get up.    But it's only 8 weeks of this crazy schedule and I can do it.  I know I can.  I can't be tired forever can I?  Naw.   Next week will be easier.

Biology lab is tonight after lecture . . . we'll see how THAT goes.    There's a kid who sits behind me and wants to be a dentist.   I want to be his lab partner.   He can just carry me along.

Economics is pretty basic.   I was a little worried about a liberal arts teacher teaching it, but she seems okay, and I can actually understand her most of the time.   However the shy little girl who sits next to me?   Not so much.   She has an accent which in and of itself isn't necessarily a problem, but she speaks in whispers.   She gives an answer, the instructor says exactly.   Huh?   exactly what?

No comments: