Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tranquil Tuesday

Well, I've been up since 2 a.m. so we'll see if this truly turns out to be a better day than yesterday and tranquil.    I'm not on a rampage at the moment, althought I ram-ged and pa-ged in the wee hours.   Trying to deal with small minded, insecure, entitled feeling, idiots with attitude is not my strong suit.  I'm at this particular job to serve a greater purpose, and I said I was up to the challenge, however I may not last.    How in the hell can you be accused of your apology not being good enough?    Are we in 5th grade?   Are we high school girls?   NO.  We are suppose to be professional women, doing a professional job.   And while I'm not quite old enough to be this woman's mother, I'm darn close.   And when I won't rise to the bait, I'm slammed back down anyway.   My ass should be black and blue by now and I should have whiplash.   My husband wants to know why the mean hasn't come out, and I'm trying not to let it for various and sundry reasons.

Ah well.

I plugged the ipod into the speakers last night and beautiful soothing music emerged.   Oh that was a good moment.   Poor thing is a little dinged but I got me sound.   Now if I could just convince the computer to communicate with the ipod, I'd be able to put the new stuff I just bought on it.

1 comment:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

sending chamomile dreams and quiet thoughts. . .