Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day

I was actually going to write about how virtuious I can be on not leaving much of a carbon footprint.   Can't spell either apparently.   I don't use plastic bottles unless absolutely necessary, I re-use alum. foil (becuase I'm cheap) and use mostly plastic or glass containers.   I carry an insulated bottle of water, I use canvas type bags when I go to the market . . . except sometimes I have them put everything in plastic bags whic I then re-use for lunches or when I clean out the litter box (but not at the same time) and I HATE buying trash bags,   that is to me like literally thorwing money away.   I feel the same way about TP.   If it ain't on sale, I don't buy it. 

Then I saw the followng on FB and decided it expressed me so well today . . .

Please pass this on if you know someone, or have been affected by someone, who needs a smack upside the head.  People who need a smack upside the head affect the lives of many.  TThere is still no known cure for someone who needs a smack upside the head, except a smack upside the head, but we can raise awareness.

1 comment:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Somebody posted that on FB??? It may explain why everyone has been smacking me upside the head. . .