Monday, April 26, 2010

National Pretzel Day

A few weeks CAP was having an electric appliance crises.   Last week Norma was having a day.   Her equipment was having a day too.   Last night it was apparently my turn.

Last week I worked on my knitting room.  I got yarn hung up, I installed shelfs (well one) I rearranged and spruced up.    Last night there was a terrible crash.  I thought my son fell down the steps.   My husband though I fell down the steps, we all ran.   My shelf fell.   Not only did that make huge holes in the walls - because apparently I'm incapable of securing shelving to the wall and unable to find the studs even when I measure.   My DVD player, wii and bose speakers for my ipod hit the floor.   arggggg.

I'll fix it this week, hope for the best on all the electronics and post pictured :(

2 comments:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Oh no, Mr. Shelf!

I hope that your electronics survived. . .

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Oh, and I didn't mean to laugh at you not knowing how to do links. . .I was remembering my "aha moment" in the world of blog links, and how I then went back to put links into every one of my old posts (or at least I think I did)! It was a funny day.