Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Today is National Blueberry Pie Day.   WOW, who'd a thought?    This day deserves a trip to the store today for a pie to make and lots of ice cream.  yummm

And okay, that's about all I got.  I got my "mojo" for life back and am kickin ass again which makes my family very happy.   It makes me very happy that last night when I drug myself home exhausted (I had been awake since 2 a.m.) I walked straight into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator door, pulled a package of chicken out, handed it to my and said make dinner, I'm going to bed.

An hour and half later, he lightly tapped on my door, said mom dinner will be ready in 15 minutes if yu want to get up.   So I did, knowing full well if I didn't I'd be up again all night.  Dinner was delish.   Grilled chicken, corn and green beans.   And not a lot of mess in the kitchen.   Sometimes those boys do amazing things.

1 comment:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Yeah, boys can be pretty cool! I like them anyway. . .lol!