Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Knitting and Walking

Knitting, ripping back.   Knitting, ripping back.   Man have I gotten good at this.  But I've got to get my act together, I've become a test knitter for a yarn designer.  I. AM. SO. EXCITED.    Now I'm having anxiety that my work won't measure up, sorta like why I quit swapping.   Is my package good enough?  Will my partner like it?   Will I get crappy stuff back yet again?  But that is for another day.   I got word today that my first project should be in the mail by the end of the week so I really need to get caught up on all my other projects   hahahahahahaha

On another note, my daughter tried to do me in tonight.   She sent me a text message this afternoon, lets skip exercise class and walk instead.   Sure, fine, I haven't felt like going to class anyway, and it's pay as you go so it isn't as if I lose the money.  I got home and she said lets go to the lake and back.  Hmmm.   We haven't done that for almost 5 years, are you sure you want to do that?   Wouldn't you just rather go longer through the neighborhood.   Oh, she said, well if you don't want to . . . ..

So I said okay.   Almost 2 hours later and 9,000 stinkin steps (cuz I wear my pedometer most days) I am not exhausted.   Not tired, not bone weary, but my muscles (and fingers) aren't working properly so with this note, I think I'll go shower and just go to bed. 

Sure do hope I can get up in the morning!

No comments: