Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday!

In my new me mode, where I am focusing on me for 2011 to get the balance I so richly deserve - when life doesn't throw me a curve ball, which seems to happen weekly, sometimes daily.    I have declared Sunday to be the day that I sorta get to do what I want.   If I can ever reprogram myself to not go to the market on Sunday morning, which is really the very best time as it isn't crowded with rudeass shoppers and screaming, ill behaved children, Then I won't have to leave the house if I don't want to.    It is the day that I get my laundry finished up for the week, and actually try and get a weeks worth of work clothes laid out.    I know, sounds kinda ocdish doesn't it?   But really, when I just gave in to all the suggestions and did it,  first the night before, now I do more at a time it makes getting dressed in the morning ever so much easier.    I don't have to think about it, and if I decide I don't want to wear "this" then "that" is already to go instead.  

So today, because it  is ever so cold outside, even with the sun shining, I am getting ready to sit in my comfy chair and knit for an hour and watch some cooking/crafting type shows.   Yogurt is in the cooker, laundry is a work in progress.   the only thing demanding my immediate attention is a cat who either wants to come in or go out.   And they can't get on the same schedule.   So I'm going up and down the steps a lot, but that is exercise, yes?

Knit on, pictures better be ready by the end of this week or I"m toast on a couple of things.

No comments: