Thursday, January 20, 2011

Miscellaneous

Go visit Norma's blog.   If I was more clever I'd say go to this and there would be this great little link you could go to.   But I'm not that clever.    I'm still trying to figure out all the tricks to my cell phone.   It will break before I get around to it. 

Time.   Why is it that there never seems to be enough?   And it isn't as if I'm over scheduled.   I don't have kids at home anymore, so I'm worrying about dinner, homework, sports practices, brownies, etc.   It's me, DH and on DS.   I'm better about cleaning and picking up, but not terribly better.   I do have time for me now, but I still seem to put off doing those things that should be done.

I've known for three weeks, DH and I had an appointment today with the investment guy.   I have done no preparation.  Nada.  Zip.  Zilch.    I know better than that.    I have knitting to be done.   I have exercising to be done.

Oh yeah, set up the wii and balance board finally.   I actually felt pretty good when I was done so I need to be sure to keep that up.   I signed up for Dr. OZs 11 week challenge thing.   After putting my food consumption in for two days, I got really depressed, and stopped.   Gotta get back on that.   I really thought I ate well.   BOY was I mistaken.  Will have to set a new food schedule up this weekend.    I have the CLEAN book, kinda play with it a little, now is the time to be serious.  it is only 21 days right?    And even if I just do 7 that is better than none.    Right?    The biggest problem I have with the food is there is a lot of fish.   I don't eat fish.    I can eat chicken, and salad.    Not fish.   Or raw tomatoes.  

Off to find my book and make a list. 
 

No comments: