Thursday, January 6, 2011

10 on Thursday

I know.   Most people do 10 on Tuesday, but I couldn't think on Tuesday, and then I couldn't apparently yesterday either, so there you go.    I should have a theme.   We will try 10 things I know today that I didn't know last week:

1.   I should never ever ever again tell my boss that I don't have enough to do.  Never.

2.   I have no idea how to write a policy manual from scratch.   No old one.   No half assed one that someone else started.    Nada.

3.   While I do know a little bit about vehicles, I never thought I would make a good Fleet Manager/Transportation Administraor.   Well, my boss fooled me.    Apparently I will make a most excellent one with over 100 vehicles to keep track of.

4.   The accounting department where I work sucks.   Well, I knew that.   But I didn't know exactly how bad until today.    I also didn't know how much someone neglected to tell me when they were suppose to give me ALL the information during the transfer.    I guess I should be glad it's only 6 months worth of invoices huh. Fortunately for them I don't tattle, or haven't to date and this was just a number in a long list of things neglected to tell me.    Unfortunately for said person, I ain't quitting.

5.   Dinner Monday was gross.     You have to try new recipies, and I did.   I had such high hopes for it.

6.   My DS the new basketball coach for a church youth league is lovin' his new volunteer job.   Really loving it.    I think we will go to his first game this weekend.   And I don't like basketball, and was ever so glad he didn't get into that sport. 

7.    I'm tired of my knitting projets and want to start something new.   I always want to start something new but these are for someone else and I gotta get them done.    Sunday night.   Watch for them.   They'd better be posted here before I go to bed or else.

8.   Or else what?   I'm gonna slap myself?  

Okay, 8 is all I got, and even that's pretty thin.    So, I'll go do laundry, eat dinner and get one project finished.   After all one of them is only closing up the toes of socks that are already done.   really.   I need to get crackin.

No comments: