Monday, January 10, 2011

National Bittersweet Chocolate Day

chocolate,   yummy!    Since the snow seems to be planning on passing us by yet again, doesn't mean I can't sit in my comfy chair and enjoy some chocolate does it?   Maybe hot chocolate, chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream?    Well, maybe not quite that much chocolate.  

Got a pair of socks almost done, am decreasing the toes now, going to try and complete tonight or in the morning.    I'm finding my knitting mojo coming back, and it seems to be most happy in the morning so I'm going with it.   because really, does it matter if you knit at night until 11 or go to bed at 9 and then get up at 5 to knit for a couple of hours?

Stay warm today, we're gonna have a hard time doing that and I'm layerd up - wear your snow jammies tonight and do a snow dance for me.

No comments: