Monday, November 29, 2010

So apparently this cold and I are fighting over who will win.  Last night it tried to choke me.   Tonight I'm prepared.  I'm also tired, have a fever and cranky.   DH and DS have it too.   DS asked if I would fix him eggs  for dinner tonight.   In my mean mommy way, I said nope.  I'm sick too and my gift to the family while I'm sick is to not bite anybody's head off, but everyone is on their own.   And the house better not be trashed.

Got some great roving in the mail today.  FreckleFaceFibers out of California colorway Peony.   Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm spinning that up this weekend for sure.    I also got some three irish girls Edelweiss in a blue and green.   I may see if I can get either another skein or something that will go with it, it would make nice socks.  The box was waiting for me tonight and I opened it between work and going back out to school. 

And as a bonus for my day, CAP is extending her book club for two more weeks.   I got the book, started it but haven't gotten far along.   Gotta get busy here.

No comments: