Sunday, November 28, 2010

Not So Lazy Saturday

Okay, so got no knitting done yesterday, that's a bummer and something that will need to change today.

However, I did rake leaves.   Yipeeee.   And I got the gutters on the garage roof cleaned out, that hasn't been done for awhile and I'm not sure why.   Then I raked out the front garden.   Yesterday's high was about 50 degrees F.  The wind was blowing.   Our days of warm and balmy fall have been over for a few weeks.

I found this


Poor little flower is confused all warm under the leaves.  

Today it's a visit to the zoo.  Gotta stop and see the pandas for a ravelry friend.   I don't usually go over to that side, too crowded, but they've been doing a lot of construction since the last time I was there so it will be interesting to see what has changed in the last few years.  Sure wish the lion cubs were out but I hear they are still being kept out of the public eye.

1 comment:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Good to do something that looks "done" when you're through. . .like raking leaves or knitting! I hope you got a lot of knitting done today!