Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

May you have a peaceful and relaxing day.   HAHAHAHA

Well, mine will be.   I looked at all the hundreds of sale ads and for a brief minute started plotting my shopping stragety.  Huh?    There isn't anything I really need.  Yea Me!  Well, I would like the WII board that is on sale for a rediculus price, but I think I'll see if I can get it on line for the same  price.   If not, then I'll pay an extra little bit and not deal with the crazyness of the stores tomorrow.   Or today.   It is cloudy and a little rainy here right now, but suppose to clear up around noon.    My sister and her family are arriving about 12 for lunch which I'm not stressed about.   I need to think about starting the bird though.   Why do I make turkey?  I don't particularly like turkey.   Tradition.  

Well, my tradition is to watch the parade and drink mimosas.    And knit.   Stanley doesn't have to sit on my lap anymore to have his colar off, he is suppose to keep wearing it for another few weeks until his cuts finish healing, but I take it off when I can watch him, and yep, he still messes with it, and the scab is kinda gone, but hey, he's a cat, and the vet said eventually he'll leave it alone.   My poor boy, but he is fine now, and we are all thankful.

Tomorrow it's breakfast with an old friend then we're off to a local vineyard for wine tasting.   I've never heard of this place before, so have high hopes.

Have a relaxing day. 

No comments: