Monday, November 22, 2010

Miscellaneous Monday

And a fine day it is too.  I took care of a couple of pesky things at work.   Have more to take care of tomorrow.

I took an on line biology quiz I totally forgot about.   You get two tries, the first try I was at work without my books.   I got three answers right out of Eleven.   I came home, went to class, came back home, grabbed my notes, and aced the quiz.  Shame on me for delaying it.  I have started on the next paper, due in 3 weeks.   Get to go to the zoo for that one, hope the baby lions are out now :)

The Yarn Harlot wrote about the magic and therapudic properties of tea in the afternoon.   I'm wondering if that will help center me in my days more.   Think I will try starting tomorrow.  3:00 p.m. one hot cup of tea.   I have tea at work, I have tea at home.   I like hot tea at night, but for some reason never thought about trying a cup in the afternoon.  Will track my progress.

On the knitting front, I'm working on a pair of fingerless gloves should be done by the weekend, I finally found a colar I liked to finish off the central park hoodie I started last spring but decided I didn't want a hood on it.   Which I guess doesn't make it a central park hoodie anymore does it?   Will search for  the pattern with the colar I want on it (hope it's free) and maybe I can get that done too.

Secret  knitting still going on.

Keep your fingers crossed that Stanley's stitches come out tomorrow (or the few that are left) and he can quit wearing that colar around his neck.   We are ALL done with it.

No comments: