Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall

Cool crisp (okay kinda cold) mornings, hot coffee, kitty warming my lap and stinkin fleas. I can't believe we've got fleas. I didn't even let the cats go out side until about 3 weeks ago - after we got fleas. spent a shit load of money for flea killer stuff. they scratch, they itch, and my nice warm moment is spent picking the little peckers off stanley's head. He isn't feelin the love either.

But, will be a busy weekend and I can't decide how much to punish myself. Waterford Fair is this weekend. love. it. Well, I did when I was a kid, and I did until a few years ago when I thought there were less crafty vendors (or maybe my tastes have just changed and I don't care for the knick knack cutsey things anymore. But I love me that apple butter.

The fiber festival in orange is this weekend too. SO I thought, drop dan off at work, drive to waterford to get there well before they open, but be early, waunder for a bit, buy my apple butter and then go to orange for a mid afternoon yarn fix. Then be home by 5 ish. Simple, but someone else has to get dan from work. Then I map quested my trip. I know that it takes me about an hour to get to waterford easypeasy. I know that Orange is about 2 hours from home if there is traffic. but it is 2 hours between waterford and orange. bummer.

will have to think on this one. Fun day. won't end up spending a lot of money becuase I just never seem to find exactly what I want. But do want the AB in Waterford and I need a specific yarn in a specific color I believe I can get in Orange. Gas is freekin expensive. I started a sweater last weekend and I want to finish it before I go to mom's in 3 weeks. Sleeves aren't done yet, and so why am I typing? why consider sitting in the care for 5 hours of knitting time? what to do, what to do.

No comments: