Thursday, October 9, 2008

Noise Pollution and Crisis

Have you noticed how the bad news just keeps coming and coming and now, in case you missed it at home on the TV, the radio, innernet or newspaper now you can see TV at the bank, gas station, convenience stores and apparently elevators. I don't work in a high rise anymore and don't frequent office buildings so I wouldn't know about the last but I've heard of it. Ugh.

Everyone knows the bad news is out there. The problems grow. The general public is stressed. Do the networks/buidling owners/them think that we are going to be better off seeing and hearing more 24/7 365 and in our sleep? Everyone can worry, discuss, moan and groan or choose to ignore in their own way. Would it help the economy if I crawled into a box or sat in my front yard and thought about it all the time? would that make it better? probably not, but it would make me sad, angry, depressed and just plain not fun to be around. Should we tell our children, no more playing outside until the economy gets better? you can do you part to help by sitting quiently inside and crying because we need to change our lifestyle for a little while?

Middle America is the one hurting. Golly gee, donald trump just lost 50% of his retirement this week - so that leaves him what - 5 million? I lost half my retirement and that leaves me with, well probably what he spends on a nice dinner. the haves will still have it, and regain it quicker. and you know what really frosts my rear? the Media and papprazzi glamorizing those that have and the hollywood beauties. for the love of god, please to not innudate the general population with what these people are wearing, buying, eating or going on vacation, all while getting most of it for free so that those who can't afford it to begin with will try and buy the item or visit the great location and pay not only for their services but the services those who can afford it are getting for free. please

if you are going to provide me with televison entertainment while I pump gas into my car, please make it tom and jerry or the road runner.

No comments: