Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dentist

son 2 went to dentist for fillings, teeth hurt for 3 weeks. daughter went to dentist 2 weeks ago, teeth still hurt. she had the dentist she works for look at them, he said pain for another 2 weeks maybe. needless to say my visit last evening for a filling was looked upon with dread - always has, apparently always will. didn't eat most of the day, closed my eyes as soon as I sat down, they gassed me, not enough I don't think. 45 minutes later I was walking out. didn't hurt, wasn't too numb, drove home and went straight to bed with the cat. this morning, seem okay, and I hope I'm not jinxing it by saying that.

wanted to knit last night, but didn't get the chance, will try today I want to get this sweater done before the end of the month and I'm running out of time. of course, I've only done about 3 inches but why let a little thing like that stop me?

No comments: