Saturday, October 11, 2008

Gratefulness

I have decided to spend a few minutes every day for the rest of October listing 5 things a day that I am grateful for. Big and small, wonderful and petty

my family is all employed and for the time being will stay that way

while the economy seems bad, we are fine, we have a roof over out head, can afford the utilities for another month and can eat.

the sun is shining today and I saw a mini rainbow last night when the traffic was so bad I was willing to pull my hair out - but at least I didn't have to pee!

my mom is still alive and kicking and doing fine - and I really need to call her today :)

my son lost his cell phone yesterday and instead of calling me for help, went to the store to replace it all by himself and only had to call for the password to get the new phone activated.

coffee and apple butter on biscuts sure is a good tasting breakfast, and I'll do better for the rest of today (maybe)

okay, so not the greatest list but it is a start

No comments: