Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday - by Stanley

Mom's had one of "those weeks" she says. She didn't get much done according to her, but she did manage to get me fed three times a day, opened the door to let me in or out, and made sure my spot on the bed was not covered in her junk. I wish she'd learn that the closet is for her clothes, not the end of the bed where I sleep.

It has been raining all week, which is better than the snow that they were predicting. And mom says we can get snow in April. I think not. I heard her say she'd be in thekitchen this weekend trying out some new book. She needs to sit in her chair and knit so I can have a warm, comfy place to sleep. What does she think some times?

And to make matters worse, she went away last weekend and left us. And this is what was outside her window every morning and night. She said they were cute. I say they could have been dinner.

I'll think about pouting later.

No comments: