Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fitness Friday

I did poor this week on my exercising. Pollen and my own lazyness were my own worst enemy. I actually though about "calling in sick" to my free personal trainer, but then remembered last week when several of the kid's clients didn't show up and they looked kinda lost. That really isn't fair, is it? You commit to help these kids learn, then don't show? I'd guess maybe one person had a legitmate excuse, but five of them?

So off I went and it wasn't as bad as I feared. He even lied and said I was doing better. HA! But I managed more pushups, not quite a many sit ups, don't know if those are ever going to happen, and he added a few new exercises. I also finish with 10 minutes on the eliptic thing, I'm getting at a better speed and watching the calories burned number helps, except then I started thinking about how long I really needed to be on that to counter the bag of M&Ms I ate for lunch.

Maybe next I should commit to juicing one day a week.

No comments: