Friday, April 15, 2011

Fitness Friday

I have been keeping up with the Couch to 5K program, except I keep repeating each week. Just don't feel like moving on as quick I guess. And I discovered this week that running outside is easier than on the treadmill for this. Except Thursday when the pollen was really bad and I was re-thinking the whole breating outside bit. So, guess I'll keep it inside for a few more weeks, or carry saline with me and just wash my nose out every 50 feet.

And I had my third week with my personal trainer trainee today. He is a hard taskmaster, but he is becoming more confident, I'm whining less, and he is insistant. That is good. Still can't do sit ups but I can do the other stuff relatively well. I need to keep track on the calendar what and when I do these things so that I remember and improve. There are only three weeks left of this semester then I will be on my own so better get crackin.

Haven't done any of the balance games on the wii for a few weeks, I wonder how I'll do? Think I'll try those tomorrow, and run inside since we're expecting buckets of rain.

No comments: