Sunday, September 26, 2010

Taken Back my Life

So I finally got a clue and dropped one of my classes.     I knew I wouldn't get an A in it and am determined to be on the dean's list every quarter.   So I had to admit that I couldn't cram two hard classes into my full time job schedule, knitting, housework, family, etc life.    And I discovered that if I only read text books and not for enjoyment, and can't knit, I'm REALLY cranky.    My boss told me that if I had to take it at anothr campus next semester one afternoon to just sign up and do it.   How many employers tell you that?    Guess he's a keeper.

So now I'm working on studying extra hard for my first biology test this week.   I've got a lot to ctch up on, but know that I'll be okay.   I get some of it.   Some of it is actually interesting.   Some of it I will learn by sheer willpower.  

This is how I wish I was spending my rainy afternoon.


No comments: