Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Brain Hurt

My brain just plain ole hurts.   I signed up for classes.   One is an 8 week condensed class.   Everyone (almost) said oh, you shouldn't do that.  I said meh, it's economics.   I live economics, how hard can it be?    Don't. Even. Ask.   And it wouldn't be so bad if the instructor was consistent in what she said when explained things.    She'll say something, we'll all right it down, then someone will ask her to say it again, so she does.   Except she says something different.    Sometimes it's just the words she jumbles around.   Once it was completely opposite what she said the first time.   Some girl called her on that.  So, I know what I did wrong on my first test, and I know that I'm not understanding her too good, but I've only got 5 weeks left.  I'm not quiting. 

Biology isn't really THAT hard, the instructor says "okay" a lot which really drives me nuts, but he tries to make it fun, I think that a lot of the students are under the assumption that he's an easy teacher.   He may be, but he still expects you to be in class on time, not wonder out of the class during lecture and how hard it is to remember not to wear flip flops to school on lab night?   Really.   It truly is to protect your feet when something gets dropped.   

Okay, back to studying.

No comments: